The Conference is Sold Out. There will be NO registration at the door.
To learn about other events visit www. FameDimensions.com
November 3, 2012
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
San Francisco State University
The FAME Annual Investment Conference is an event organized by Financial Analysis and Management Education (FAME) student organization, with cooperation from San Francisco State University’s College of Business and Credit Suisse Securities (USA). The goal of the conference is to give professionals and students valuable insight about the markets, economy and investment Instruments from the well known specialists from the field.
The IV FAME Annual Student Investment Conference will discuss various matters in finance and business:
• Overview of International Markets and Their Influence on One Another
• Overview of Economic Trends
• Analysis of Venture Capital, Real Estate, Commodities and Hedge Funds
• Analysis of Fixed Income Securities
• Investment Outlook and Strategies
• Value Investing and Stock Valuation
The IV FAME Annual Investment Conference, created, planned and organized by San Francisco State University undergraduates, will give professionals and students the opportunity to hear from and network with top investors from all over the US. The FAME Conference targets the most important topics and critical issues that face the international finance industry today.